Monday, September 22, 2008

THE APPEARANCE OF THE UPSIDE DOWN SCOWLING SATAN

Just when you think you got it covered and everything's going paisley, there it is- another bad neighbor. You've all heard the story of my Mafia neighbors erecting a chainlink fence six inches from my house. I won't even bother updating that. Suffice to say status quo. No, this is a new one, out at the White Sulfer Springs Project. This one's been a puzzler, very passive aggressive. At first I thought it was about me out bidding the guy, but now I don't think so. Recently the neighbor removed a shitty old trailer and allowed me to mow the grass. I saw this as real progress. Then I asked the wife if I could paint the garage that sits directly in front of WSSP's porch. She said some girls were going to paint it. There were already ugly squiggles from last year. Could be the same girls. I waited.
This morning I drove out and there he was. Take a pentagram (5 pointed star) turn it upside down and draw a scowly frowning face in the middle in red, white and brown. And paint it 8 foot tall! That's what the "girls" left me. I'm freaking out. What the fuck? So , I try to calm down and get to work, but every time I look out the window there he is. I CAN'T TAKE IT! I know where my neighbor's father works, and I get along with the old timer, so I lay it on the line. I ask him what his son has against me? As events are still unfolding I can't really talk about it. It involves hillbilly love triangles and the internet. I also want to apologize for the lack of photos of pretty girls in various states of undress recently, but you understand I got my hands full. Thanks to all the photogs and girls

I've decided to end this blog and start a new one called MOHUNTINGWITHSUPERMODELS.BLOGSPOT.COM.

Thanks for checking in.

MO
om

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home