Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SWEET TALKING THE DOG OFF THE MEAT WAGON

I've been a geek for a week. (Closing in on 2) There's a reason I either have a gun or a hammer in my hand most of the time. Left to the high speed internet, a flip camera and a brand new mac, I've taped pizza boxes to the windows and spend my days in the dark "studio". I've joined facebook. I've posted 10 episodes of disposabletv on vimeo and am linking all this shit to my facebook page. I'm trotting out all of it- the blogs, the videos, the photos, all the pissin' and moaning through the oughts. Who knew a decade had blown by?
Now, well into the 21st, it's a brand new ball game of tweets and twilight. Nobody's hungry for content. There's way too much. So how do I coax that mutt away from his bloody bone? Well, to be honest, I don't have a fucking clue. Can just under 100 "friendos" help? I doubt it. But to expand the butcher shop reference, I think I just have to offer a better cut. Being the grandson of a butcher I think I know how to bone some meat. Go to facebook. Search for Mike Osterhout and soon it will all be there. Chow down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home