Sunday, June 30, 2013

SHEWHOCANBENAMED

  Once in a great while we have a name change here at HWS. Bird changed to Mupp. GNJohn changed to PetaJohn then back to GNJ. Diamond Dave was Cowboy Dave for a day and now Shewhocannotbenamed is once and forever changed to Shewhocanbenamed. When I first started writing HWS I asked Shewho if I could write about her? "Sure." she said "Just don't use my name." I complied and from then on, the love of my life and most ardent supporter, became Shewhocannotbenamed. Years went by. Divorces were finalized. And as of this past Friday evening, Shewho has left NYC and taken up full time residence at WSSP. Halilewlea!
    For those who don't know it, Shewho and I have a long history. We've known each other since those heady days in the 80's EV. She was an artist. I was an artist. She was successful. I was a loser. I got involved with the wrong women. She got involved with the wrong men. We had nothing in common....except the fact that we were inextricably drawn to each other, and eventually fell in love. Awwwww........
   And for the past almost decade, we've been working towards this goal- living in the same county. And now the dream has come true. I have no idea how so many boxes came out of a tiny one room apt. in Brooklyn. All I know is they now fill a rather good sized two story house in White Sulfur Springs. It's some sort of magic. Teehoo and I make fun of everything and everyone in whispered giggles on the couch, as 3 hipster movers (who we are planning to adopt) lug all the crap in the house. Shewho glares at us, making us giggle more. We can't help ourselves. Eventually it's all in. Another reason I love this woman so much is she did not expect me to move her. I bought beer and pizza and my job was done. So from this day forward Shewhocannotbenamed will be referred to as Shewhocanbenamed. All hail Shewho.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home