Friday, October 30, 2020

#SAVETHECHILDRENFORDESSERT

 "I don't know anything about QAnon, but I hear they are very strongly against pedophilia. So am I."- Donald J. Trump

   I feel reassured. You never know with Trump. He easily could've pointed out some "very good pedophiles on both sides" or left it up to the states. What business is child sex abuse to William Barr? He's busy with the Antifa and the Bidens. Wait, isn't the left riddled with pedophiles? Maybe the DNC and Bidens should be investigated for pedophilia. Instead of disavowing QAnon Trump aligned with this crackpot bunch of flat earthers (who he knows nothing about) who have professed undying allegiance to their invisible cult leader Q and his earthly manifestation, Trump. These Q nuts vote. And surprise, surprise, Trump knows all about them. Kids (abused or otherwise) don't vote. They are expendable.

    Children have been a big part of global victimhood historically, and many times used and abused physically and politically by both church and the state. QAnon's outrageous fantasies of Democrat child sex rings and pizza parlor basements make flat earth theories sound plausible. Yet, these narratives ring true for millions...... YES....millions of Q followers. This is a new wrinkle of child sex abuse in of itself. When pedophilia becomes the core element of a politically motivated conspiracy theory aimed at getting Trump four more years, the actual child victims of pedophilia and their endured sexual terror at the hands of adults are minimized. Trump is complicit in QAnon's rape of the truth, crackpot theories and hijacking of NGO hashtags. Children are mere tools to attain their desired ends of a Trump political dynasty. They care nothing for the real victims of child sex abuse.

   I love kids. No. Not in that way. Get your mind out of the gutter. Being the eldest of five children, I've always been around them. I don't have any myself, but my nieces and nephews operate like puppy mills, so I'm still around plenty of them.  Kids like me too. This is because I talk to them like adults and allow the rugrats to wail on me without fear of reprisal. I'm no "bad grandma" disciplinarian. Even when the parents allow me to clock the brats when they act up or misbehave, I resist. That's their job-- if they choose that route. My bark can stop most tykes in their tracks and I never have to lift my hand. Kids are very similar to pack animals. Jerk the chain (metaphorically speaking)...then give them a treat. Orange Osti chips work great!

    I know all you parents reading this must think I'm full of shit. But remember I'm speaking as an uncle, great uncle, old weird artist neighbor and pretend minister-- not a parent. Most kids respond to me specifically because I am childless, snide and fun. No competition. I can have my influence on children and leave them to the mater and pater familia at the end of the day. If my stepdaughter was reading this (or talking to me) she'd probably agree with you; that I know nothing about parenting. I'll readily admit that. But I do know that I will always align with the youth and if they don't over stay their welcome, (hint, hint) you can always trust me with your kids. As for QAnon followers, politicians or my fellow clergy members I make no such promises in that regard. You kids are fair game to be exploited by groups like QAnon, evil manipulative clergy and singularly focused assholes like Trump, until you can fight back. Even one of my nieces was a beauty queen in one of Trump's Miss Whatever franchises. I blame the parents. Let's hope they all learned their lesson. I'm not confident  If her father votes for Trump AGAIN all might be lost. Hold onto your childhood for dear life and don't ever trust adults. You kids just may survive. #savethechildrenfordessert    

     

           

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home