Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FIRST CHURCH OF THE LGM

It's been 15 years in coming. The month I pay off my mortgage I'm having a service in the church. I always said I was going to wait until I had something to say before convening the elders and having a full fledged service.....but I'm tired of waiting. Slick "curated" me as part of a larger show that Brett and Sarah Majestic are doing. Glen Wild is waking up. Denniston Hill Foundation has Kara back and they have a summer of stuff planned. Artworld celebs Julie and Paul promise to be around for..... But back to me. I need help doing this church. Sure, cleaning and humping, and painting and taping would be nice, but more importantly is help in the form of just showing up. Look, turkey season is over that day. What else could keep you away? Bring a covered dish or booze or some desert. And if you are really feeling the spirit i welcome confessions and testimonials. There's phone or email or comments or facebook or just drop by 143 Old Glen Wild Rd. Glen Wild, NY 12738. All are Welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home