Monday, February 14, 2011

COUNTRY RAT PLUMMETS TO DEATH IN GARAGE GOURD HELL HOLE

  Big news on the mountain is GNJohn's discovery of a rat who found his way into a garbage can containing a rotten gourd. We think the critter ate himself to death. Ever the pragmatist, GNJ left the rat where he lay, drawing in another who also was found dead a day or so later, forming a ying- yang rat circle of death. Now, the question is- why did the rats die so quickly? You would think a rat could survive for quite some time on just gourd and fellow dead rat meat. Can this particular gourd be deadly to rats? The queries are piling up. You can tell it's been a long winter.
    I haven't worked since before deer season, when I painted WSSP II. And now my neck is so screwed up I may not be able to work when Holly Witchey finally closes on her new property. This is why, once again, I'm trying to breathe new life into MO David. We all know the money burning CLGM has no chance of paying the bills, so why not start a gallery again? For what ever reason I haven't burned the bridges I thought I had, so when I contact my contemporaries (successful or not) they mostly seem willing to participate. It doesn't hurt to have Shewho on board as a partner. Her expertise and demeanor will be invaluable when it comes to actually selling a work of art. I'll be the first one to admit, I don't have a clue how to do it.
   Today is the first day the mercury has climbed above freezing. The woodchuck's prediction may be  correct.  Turkeys are out in the field scratching and Dennis the big dick donkey is kicking up his heels and chasing the the little goat around. Spring just may be around the corner. Mupp is home polishing the stripper pole and lovers everywhere are exchanging candied hearts. The rat mystery continues, as well as preparations for the CLGM Xmas @ Easter Laptism American iPole Church. This afternoon I'm biting the bullet and going to the neck doctor. I'll let you know how I make out. Happy VD!    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home